Career Summary / Experience
Dale has been with Pearson Realty since 1976 and has been a licensed Broker since 1978. His real estate expertise ranges from irrigated field crop ground to permanent plantings. Dale has first hand experience farming Thompson Seedless Grapes in Madera County.
Prior to real estate Dale taught at Central Union High School for eight years. Dale is home grown and received his BA, MA in Biological Sciences, and Lifetime Standard Secondary Teaching Credentials from California State University, Fresno. He then augmented his education with Real Estate sales and appraisal courses.
He has served as a Consultant for Federal Land Bank, M.A.I. Appraisers, State Inheritance Tax Referees, banks, attorneys and CSUF.
Expert Witness in Federal Bankruptcy Court and Fresno County Superior Courts.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Chairman, Fresno County Assessment Appeals Board
- Fresno County Agricultural Land Conservation Committee (Williamson Contracts)
- Past Board Member Pearson Realty Board of Directors
- Past Affiliations
- California Association of Realtors
- Past President (1993), Fresno Association of Realtors
- Director and Regional Representative
- Past California Director, Farm & Land Institute
Notable Clients / Transactions
- Western Farm Credit System – Federal Land Bank and Production Credit
- Bank of America
- Metropolitan Life Insurance
- Sumitomo (Valent Research Facility)
- Barr Packing Company
- Frank A. Logoluso Farms
- Areias Dairy Farms
- Frank Toste Farms
- Goulart Family Farms
- Steven Franson
- Lyles Diversified